Saturday, April 19, 2008

Amitabh Bachchan starts Blogging

It was Aamir 'The Ace' Khan who was the first Indian actor to start blogging seriously...Taking inspiration from him, many bollywood actors were seen on the blogosphere. Its now AB's turn to start blogging and interact with his fans on the Internet.

Bachchan has tied up with bigadda.com and will have his personal space there, where he will interact with his fans. He has requested his fans to talk to him, give him advice and suggestions, and said he wants to show them the real him through the blogsite.

When contacted Amitabh Bachchan said, “Yes my ID is bigb.bigadda.com. This gives me a platform to put across my views and thoughts and an opportunity to interact with my fans directly.”

When asked him how actively he plans to blog, given his busy schedule, he said, “I shall try to attend to it on a daily basis. I am new to this, so I am yet uncertain about the kind of time constraint it will involve. But I would like to make my blogs as personal as possible.”

Keep it up Mr. AB. For interested, Click here to read AB's Blog !

0 comments: