Thursday, May 29, 2008

Spread Firefox - Download Day 2008


Come, Join Mozilla in a mission to create a Guinness World Record for the most software downloaded in 24 hours ! As many of you might be aware that Firefox 3 is set for its release in June, all you have to do is download Firefox 3 on the Download Day(official date to be announced soon) and help your favorite browser make a Guinness World Record. Check out SpreadFirefox link for details.

One more thing needs to be added. As i see the SpreadFirefox site now, Only 1321 people from India have pledged to download Firefox 3 on the download day, out of the total 99269 pledges. Come on India, What is this?.. I am sure we can do a hellll lottt better.. Lets show the world, we are not far behind ! I hope my countrymen do not let me down..I HOPE !

0 comments: