Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Firefox Kid


A few days ago I came across the IEEE Spectrum magazine's November issue. I was surprised to see a 21 year boy on the cover page with the title "The Firefox Kid". I did not understand what this is !! What a 21 year old boy doing on the IEEE Spectrum's cover page and what is this relation with Firefox. So I just went through with the article. I was more than amazed by what i read. So I thought i should share this with you all.

The kid's name is BLAKE ROSS. and hold your breath !.. He is the Co-founder of Firefox !! Has this not amazed you?..I know, but ya thats true. He began baddling in s/w at the age of 3. Then he joined Netscape when he was 15. He has a major part in developing Mozilla Firefox..The best Internet browser today ! He surely is an Inspiration for many of us !!!

0 comments: