Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Long time.. no see?...

Yes,its been long time since i have REALLY posted something on my blog.I had lots of subjects in my mind to write, but it was maybe sheer laziness and a bit of very hectic work schedule that i was not able to blog this last two months. To be frank, sometimes i really feel bored to sit, think and then write for a post...I think this thing should get automatised...U just think of a topic to blog..and voila the post is published automatically[he he] ! okie..jokes apart ! now that i have a relaxed life, maybe i can contribute more here. Last 4-5 months have really been a roller coaster ride for me on my project work. But it feels great to be a part of one of the best R&D projects of your company. Though i cant reveal much of the project contents(Thanks to Company's code of conduct), i would like to give a brief on my project later. Bye for now.. c ya !

0 comments: